» Redundancy » Rubidium Oscillators » E10-GPS
The Quartzlock E10-GPS represents a breakthrough in exceptionally low cost, traceable, calibration-free, off-air frequency & time standards. These very low cost rubidium oscilators maintain the high frequency & time accuracy required for demanding applications for the OEM manufacturer that provides the precision frequency and time synchronization required by base stations, optical network nodes, and high-speed digital networks.
The compact A10-GPS OEM products offer Rubidium Atomic Standards which are disciplined to GPS, therefore providing extremely accurate and stable frequency and time. The A10-GPS model includes a Rubidium Standard, a GPS receiver, an external 1PPS input and a Rubidium-GPS disciplining circuit (Digital PLL). The Rubidium Oscillator is phase locked to the GPS or to the external 1PPS. All outputs are derived from the Rubidium Standard, which maintains the 10MHz and the 1PPS when GPS or external 1PPS inputs are interrupted.
A GPS Disciplined Rubidium Clock frees the user from being continuously dependent on GPS reception, particularly in cases of either intentional or unintentional GPS interruptions.
- Low distortion 10MHz Sine & 1PPS outputs
- <8x10-13…..5x10-14 accuracy
- No drift
- High stability nationally & internationally
- 1 year warranty
- Lowest cost available
- Very long production life & support. Quartzlock's 2A LF tracking RX (E8-X GPS predecessor) series has been in production for >30 years.
- No calibration required
- Traceable reference
- Calibration of counters, frequency meters, spectrum & network analysers
- Synthesizers, & communication analysers
- Reference for: VHF, UHF & PMR TX, CDMA, Tetra, DTV & DAB
- Production test frequency standard
- Network time protocol use in financial, utilities, security & communications timing
- Standard for calibration labs, radio workshops, labs and stations
Quartzlock’s hydrogen maser based laboratory is used in production test & quality assurance to ensure compliance with offset and stability specifications.
Output Level10dBm +/-3dBm
1 PPS Output1
Number of Outputs1
Aging 1 Day 5x10-12
Aging 1 Month5x10-11
Phase Noise 10Hz-100dBc
Phase Noise 100Hz-130dB
Phase Noise 1kHz -140dBc
Warm Time7 min to lock
PSU Nominal 12V
PSU Min 11.5V
OT Min -20C
Current1.7A warm up 0.6A warmed